How Our Product Helps
Our humidification and evaporative cooling solutions offer the following benefits:
- Decreases the amount of free-floating dust
- Eliminates product waste – less cracking and warping
- Reduces employee related injuries due to airborne particles being less flammable
- Prevents mold
Smart Fog Humidifiers
It is paramount to maintain a precise humidity level for product stage, while retaining a clean environment with no wet spots. What makes Smart Fog an ideal solution for company? It is all about our humidifiers’ key features.
- 90% more efficient than competitors.
- Clog resistant nozzles made of stainless steel. Requires less maintenance.
- Smart Fog Humidifiers are completely non-wetting, no wet spots mean a consistently balanced environment which is vital.
- Smart Fog can maintain non-fluctuating humidity 24/7. Maintaining precise humidity enhances the quality of the product and eliminates the possibility of condensation, which can cause mold and other issues.
- Our technology uses clean fog, so you can expect no bacteria, no viruses, no cysts, or other pathogens.
- Smart Fog designed their humidifiers with fully automated controls and data logging capabilities. This is essential for maintaining different humidity levels throughout. With Smart Fog, you can change and verify the humidity 24/7 with easy-to-use timeframe programs.
Smart Fog takes the guessing out and does the work for you!
Humidity decreases the amount of free-floating dust. Droplets from the humidifier and dust particles attract one another and the dust’s weight increases. This allows it to fall at an accelerated pace sooner than it normally would creating less chance for inhalation and possible respiratory issue among your employees.
Buildup of fine sand dust on a shop floor is also a potential slip hazard. Sand dust more over is finer than traditional sawdust thus creating slippery floors. Keeping floors clear of any dust can reduce work related injuries.
Dust is also less flammable when it is moisture dense making it far likely to explode. The dust becomes explosive when the particles are so dry that fire can flash from one piece to another instantly. Introducing moisture slows the reaction enough to stop this from happening.
A clogged filter or other problem can cause dust to accumulate in a specific area. That area then becomes a potential fire hazard. Installing a humidifier gives you the peace of mind of knowing an unseen problem will not make itself known with a bang.
Warping and Cracking
Woodworking facilities store large pieces in warehouses and other buildings. Here, the wood is subject to warping and cracking as it dries out. These problems are more predominant when the air is too dry. The stored wood dries out unevenly, and this causes the internal strains that damage it. Stopping this problem is often as easy as installing a humidifier. This helps control the drying speed thus making for a more even process.
Good storage practices like keeping your boards flat will also assist in strain prevention. Good ventilation prevents mold and other bacteria from growing during storage.
Finished products still need to be stored in a balanced humidity-controlled environment. A proper environment will keep finishes from cracking and crazing while curing. Even coated and protected, wood is still susceptible to warps and splits before selling.
There’s nothing quite like the modern, luxurious appearance of genuine hardwood floors. While other materials like laminate and cork may attempt to mimic its visually pleasing characteristics, hardwood floors posses a unique look look like no other.