How Our Product Helps Save Energy
Our humidification and evaporative cooling solutions offer the following energy benefits:
- Improve quality & uniformity
- Increased production
- Decreased waste
- Reduces employee related injuries due to airborne pathogens
- Monitors environment 24/7/365
Smart Fog Humidifiers
Maintain a precise humidity level for every product stage, while retaining a clean environment with no wet spots. What makes Smart Fog® an ideal solution for company? It is all about our humidifiers’ key features.
- The 4.2-micron droplets created by Smart Fog® systems evaporate completely into the air before reaching any surface. We achieved 100% evaporation rate, water efficiency and dust suppression. SMART FOG IS A FOG THAT DOES NOT MOISTEN THE EXPOSED SURFACES!
- Smart Fog® can maintain non-fluctuating humidity 24/7. Maintaining precise humidity enhances the quality of the product and eliminates the possibility of condensation, which can cause mold and other issues.
- Our technology uses clean fog, so you can expect no bacteria, no viruses, no cysts, or other pathogens.
Energy Efficient Natural Process
- Energy efficient – 50-90% less energy than other technologies.
- Utilizes Smart Fog® Decorrelation technology – a non-chemical mechanical process that reverses cohesion and maximizes adhesion
Controls and Monitoring
- Smart Fog designed their humidifiers with fully automated controls and data logging capabilities.
- This is essential for maintaining different humidity levels throughout every stage.
- With Smart Fog®, you can change and verify the humidity 24/7 with easy-to-use timeframe programs.
- Our humidifiers come with fully automated controls and data logging to ensure that your environment is always perfectly balanced.
- Four Functions in One System
- Precise Humidity Control
- Dust Suppression & Static Elimination
Plug & Play Installation
- Designed for fast and low-cost installation. There are no moving parts and in our energy efficient systems. Also, they do not require the use of any adhesives and comes with push-in connectors which are reusable.
- Our systems meet the highest industry standards, building codes and electrical requirements. All standard system piping is made of plastic flexible piping is extremely durable and easy to install. Smart Fog® systems can be mounted on the wall, placed adjacent to air handling units, suspended from the ceiling or inserted into ducts.
- All Smart Fog® systems come with comprehensive one-year warranty. We also provide a comprehensive economical extended warranty plan, covering all equipment.
RENO, Nev., Jan. 5, 2012 Smart Fog, Inc. announced this week that its top seller – a commercial and industrial humidifier – the ES100 – is 90 percent more energy efficient that steam for building and duct-mount applications.